Yoga students come from near and far to take classes at Kula.
See what they’re saying about the studio!
- "Sydney's joyful spirit and mindful intentions lead the way to a challenging yet grounding practice. Her classes combine complex sequencing with approachable modifications for the seasoned yogi and newcomer alike. Kula truly is a community, bound by strength, playfulness, and breath. Come join us!"Emily IhrigMinneapolis, MN
- "Kula Yoga is my Minnesota yoga home. Like any good home, Sydney and the Kula yogis are ready to receive you how you are--whether you want to explore your edge, to find comfort in the familiar, or even to do both in the same practice. Sydney and Kula could compete with yoga offered anywhere, but Kula's warm sense of community by being firmly rooted makes you feel you are somewhere special."Pauline YooNew York City, NY
- “I have been practicing yoga with Sydney Holly for 5+ years and I continue to be amazed by her abilities. She has incredible artistry in her teaching and razor sharp anatomical knowledge. The terrain of her classroom is always changing in the best possible way, including: her ability to speak about the facets of yoga philosophy; to incorporate readings; to energize with music and to encourage students with the right words at the right time. I have been to many other classes, both locally and when I’ve traveled, and I always feel lucky to come home to the best, only minutes from my front door.”Katie MahlumMinneapolis, MN
- “After taking off 1+ year from yoga to heal an injury, I went to Kula Yoga studio yesterday and had an amazing class with Sydney! I will be back as I love their other instructors- Margaret & Carol. These guys are the best instructors I've had and I've experienced many other places--NYC, Chic, Austin. I plan to attend some of Kula's other classes as they've added experienced instructors teaching-- Strength & Yoga, Core & Yoga--who doesn't need that!”Sheila BurkeMinneapolis, MN
- “I’ve tried dozens of studios all across Minnesota, San Francisco and beyond. Sydney Holly’s Kula Yoga remains my favorite place to practice. Kula is a sanctuary for its students; a safe place to heal, find peace and centeredness, while receiving INCREDIBLE technical instruction. Sydney is a diamond in the rough. Her classes can’t be explained, you’ve got to experience them for yourself!"Megan SSan Francisco, CA
- “Kula Yoga is a welcoming, unique and professional studio that has something special for Yogis of all levels! Sydney, the owner, is basically a yoga goddess that sequences a class that makes perfect sense to your body and challenges you to stretch your boundaries both physically and mentally if you are open to it! All instructors can demonstrate and break down any pose so that all can attempt it correctly and safely. You not only get a very physically demanding practice but class theming and focus get you thinking about things that help you to grow as a person!”Linda DoughtyCharlotte, NC
- “I started private yoga lessons with Sydney because I was looking for a way to stop years of severe neck, shoulder and lower back pain occurring 1-3 times every year. Ten years ago, while having neck pain bad enough to require help putting on my shirt, I had my first lesson. The pain stopped over a short period of time. I have not had a single one of those episodes since. Thank you, Sydney, for 10 pain free years.”Jay KrachmerMinneapolis, MN
- “I cannot speak highly enough of Kula Yoga studio and its teachers. Kula is the perfect place to practice yoga; the space is warm, welcoming and lovely. There are classes for every level and ability, and it never fails that the moment I walk in, I feel as though I am surrounded by a wonderful sangha, or community. The quality and caliber of its teachers is excellent and I have only had incredibly positive experiences in all of the classes I have taken. Kula Yoga embodies the essence of what a great yoga studio should be: open to everyone, a place to gather and raise consciousness, and a community and home that is in support of the practitioner’s evolution.”Betsy WeinerMinneapolis, MN