Private yoga lessons allow you to zero in on your personal goals and get one-on-one instruction. Your carefully tailored lessons are based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. If you’re looking for personalized attention and specifically tailored instruction, our high quality private yoga lessons are for you.
Reasons you might want to book a private yoga lesson:
- Learning the basics of yoga (4-pack is recommended)
- Developing confidence to take group classes
- Practicing yoga sequences that benefit a sport or profession like advancing your golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Modify a practice while healing from injury
- Establishing a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving individualized attention in a private space
- Get special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Our leading private instructor, Sydney Holly has worked with people ranging from cancer patients to professional athletes. She’s worked within the age range of 16-84 years and all different shapes, sizes and athletic abilities. In other words, you’re in good hands.